Monday, April 6, 2009

A song to help get me through.....

My oldest son has been staying with me for the last few days. This song has more meaning to me now than ever before. A child becomes an adult, everyone grows in different ways. We have had our trials and tribulations. Things have come full circle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J95rAr0gOFU

Take a listen and I hope you like it.

There are others on a radio station that you can get through a stream through http://www.sosradio.net/

And......the book may be going on display at a museum in Ventura, CA. If so, I will be there to print baby footprints in the book and sign it to the child. I'll post more as I know the details.

PS: My newphew Chris Morgan has a new movie out this last weekend. I've been notified by many of our family members that the movie did $72 million at the box office this last weekend. We are all so proud of him. The movie is the Fast & Furious. I've known him since he was very young, how does he think of this stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment